Tuesday, January 31, 2006

FREE AT LAST!

After almost 4 years living with a cousin and her family, I finally moved to a new place. January 28, 2006. Well, I couldn't call it my own place because I have housemates and I don't own it. But the difference is they are not my relatives, but friends. There is no social obligations/responsibility. Heck, I am not even required to clean the place but my room. But since I love keeping everything in the house in order, I will have no problem with helping clean-up. The thing is THEY DON'T EXPECT ME TO and they are not messy people, not house rats..they...they...they keep the town house clean. I am not required to make conversations as well. If I feel like staying in my room all day and all night, I can. No problem.

I went to a Chinese supermarket yesterday. I felt lost since I didn't know which vegetable or meat or condiments I needed to buy. I ended buying familiar veggies, chicken, and pork. I also bought Oyster Sauce and cooking oil and tomatoes and garlic and onions and ginger :) I wanted to cook Adobo then I realized after that I forgot to buy soy sauce. I could have used what was in the kitchen coz they told me it's not a problem but I figured sauteed beans would be easier to cook so that's what I had for lunch today. Sooner or later, I will learn my way and learn how to keep my expenses aligned with my budget. Right now, I'll just try to live it all the way I've always wanted. Still have a lot to learn when it comes to kitchens, but I am good at learning new things :)

No words can express the peace I feel right now......